Passwords are a fact of digital life. Every account you use requires a password of some kind. It goes without saying that these should all be different in nature. In the digital world, creating a strong password is the first line of defense when trying to protect your online presence.
8 top tips for strong passwords
- Make your password as long as possible
- Make you password unique letters and characters - not words
- Include numbers, symbols, lowercase and uppercase letters
- Avoid the use of any personal information
- Never reuse an old password
- Use a password manager - e.g. Lastpass
- Do not reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password regularly
If you have any questions on how to maximize your account security, please contact our support team at email@example.com and remember, a member of Xcoins will never ask you for your security details.